In this download you will receive the S.M.A.R.T goals printable which is designed to fit into your A4 three ring binder or your medium sized Happy Planner.
This free printable will help you to stay focused on achieving your goals. If you would like to read more about setting S.M.A.R.T goals, forming new habits, or the benefits of creating a routine then visit our blog here for an entire list of our articles on the subject matter.
How to use the S.M.A.R.T goals printable:
- Identify a specific goal you would like to achieve and write it down in the space provided at the top of the page.
- Identify milestones you will need to reach in order to achieve this goal, and list them in the space provided.
- List different ways other people have achieved this goal in the past. This will help you to know if this goal is achievable and it will help you to identify ways you can achieve the goal, too.
- Asking yourself how this goal is relevant to your purpose and plan in your life helps you to stay focused only on the goals that will help you to achieve your mission!
- Finally, create a timeline using the milestones you listed and the different ways you plan to achieve this goal.
*Digital purchase: no physical item will be mailed*
Thank you so much for visiting I Love Words Art Co. This image has been designed by Heather Bixler, I Love Words, 2017: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner. Please feel free to contact Heather here or at HeatherBixler.com